Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Middle aged overweight officeworker with coffee stained teeth

Friday, August 11, 2006

Falling Apart

I am really not middle aged, yet. give me another 20 to twenty-five years, and then we'll talk. Now, middle age is when you get to about half way through your life. So, given the advances of science, I figure that I'm gonna live to be about 150 yo.
a/s/l, right?
But at 50+, and not taking care of the bod, I'm feeling it.
Not like my 65+ neighbor, a hard workin former farmer. Ouch, he's got it bad. Nor like my 80+ Mom, who seems better off than the neighbor. But it's there...

So, this is the place where I re-dedicate my life to clean living, exercise, and flossing my teeth. Not.

If I say that I'll try, there's Yoda saying, "Don't try, do. Or don't do" or something like that.

I will line up some personal stats soon, and see where we go from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home