Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Middle aged overweight officeworker with coffee stained teeth

Friday, August 04, 2006

The pizza is almost ready

In fact the buzzer sounded as I wrote that. Now the fragrence of a pepperoni pizza engulfs me. lifting me a bit higher with anticipation. The wife, let's call her the lovely MzBuzz, pulls it out, sets it on a plate to cool. She wheels & slips out the French doors to the porch.When she comes back in she grabs the dry food & the cats jump. I get up & feed them. The Lovely MzBuzz cuts the pie & calls the boy.
"OK. Your hands are dirty, so go wash them."
He goes
We sit down & the boy gets up, turns on the TV, and comes back. We are watching Cartoon Network eating pizza. It’s Friday night. How did I get so luckey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home