Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Middle aged overweight officeworker with coffee stained teeth

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Life is sweet for me - I'm on the internet!

So I Googled my name. And, I did not get anything, and that is really cool. There used to be some stuff from my high school days, but the school moved its web address, and now I am off the radar.
That is doing a Google search for my real name.
BuzzMon? That's a different story.
Now, I love the blogs, and I post a comment here or there. I have posted the most at TheCarpetbaggerReport.com, and a few times at Digby's Hullabaloo.
Now I find that I am being cross posted all the way to the New York Times. Cool!
OK, so I'm going to do a profile now, so we can all bask in our mutual greatness.
Or something, I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home